The dxtrans.dll file
According to our database, the dxtrans.dll file is part of the Internet Explorer product, so the dxtrans.dll file may get onto your computer through the installation of Internet Explorer.
Table of contents:
- The dxtrans.dll file's details
- The DLL files related to the dxtrans.dll file
- The links related to the dxtrans.dll file
- The dxtrans.dll's possible errors
- Downloading the dxtrans.dll file
- Use the System File Checker tool
- Register the dxtrans.dll file in Windows
The dxtrans.dll file's details
Below, we summarized the details of the dxtrans.dll file that has been registered by us. Of course, the dxtrans.dll may exist in versions differing from these.
- 247 kB (252928 B)
- Internal name:
- Original filename:
- DirectX Media - DirectX Transform Core
- © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Internet Explorer
- Product version:
- Self registration:
The DLL files related to the dxtrans.dll file
Beside the dxtrans.dll file, Internet Explorer may install other DLL files as well. Of course, the installed files might be different by version.
The links related to the dxtrans.dll file
We try to collect the websites where you can find further information about the dxtrans.dll file.
The dxtrans.dll's possible errors
If the dxtrans.dll file isn't correctly installed in your system, then you may receive the following error message:
The causes of the error could be the following:
- Due to an error that may lead to losing data, the dxtrans.dll file is inaccessible or damaged. Try reinstalling the application.
- The antivirus software may have blocked the dxtrans.dll file's access. Check the files quarantined by the antivirus software.
Downloading the dxtrans.dll file
We don't advise to download the dxtrans.dll file and copy it to the Windows system directory. The software's creators almost never circulate the DLL files, they are always part of an installation set. It's the installation set's task to perform the sufficient verifications before the installation. An incorrectly installed DLL file may cause the system's complete inability to function.
Use the System File Checker tool
To solve the dxtrans.dll file's problems, check if the system files are intact as a first step.
To scan all system files, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
Register the dxtrans.dll file in Windows
To register the dxtrans.dll file, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
To un-register the dxtrans.dll file, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
Protect the trees
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10