The dhcpsapi.dll file
According to our database, the dhcpsapi.dll file is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System product, so the dhcpsapi.dll file may get onto your computer through the installation of Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Table of contents:
- The dhcpsapi.dll file's details
- The DLL files related to the dhcpsapi.dll file
- The links related to the dhcpsapi.dll file
- The dhcpsapi.dll's possible errors
- Downloading the dhcpsapi.dll file
- Use the System File Checker tool
- Register the dhcpsapi.dll file in Windows
The dhcpsapi.dll file's details
Below, we summarized the details of the dhcpsapi.dll file that has been registered by us. Of course, the dhcpsapi.dll may exist in versions differing from these.
- 133 kB (136192 B)
- Internal name:
- Original filename:
- DHCP Server API Stub DLL
- © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Product version:
- 10.0:10240.16384 (Microsoft Windows 10)
- Self registration:
The DLL files related to the dhcpsapi.dll file
Beside the dhcpsapi.dll file, Microsoft Windows Operating System may install other DLL files as well. Of course, the installed files might be different by version.
The links related to the dhcpsapi.dll file
We try to collect the websites where you can find further information about the dhcpsapi.dll file.
The dhcpsapi.dll's possible errors
If the dhcpsapi.dll file isn't correctly installed in your system, then you may receive the following error message:
The causes of the error could be the following:
- Due to an error that may lead to losing data, the dhcpsapi.dll file is inaccessible or damaged. Try reinstalling the application.
- The antivirus software may have blocked the dhcpsapi.dll file's access. Check the files quarantined by the antivirus software.
Downloading the dhcpsapi.dll file
We don't advise to download the dhcpsapi.dll file and copy it to the Windows system directory. The software's creators almost never circulate the DLL files, they are always part of an installation set. It's the installation set's task to perform the sufficient verifications before the installation. An incorrectly installed DLL file may cause the system's complete inability to function.
Use the System File Checker tool
To solve the dhcpsapi.dll file's problems, check if the system files are intact as a first step.
To scan all system files, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
Register the dhcpsapi.dll file in Windows
To register the dhcpsapi.dll file, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
To un-register the dhcpsapi.dll file, open a command prompt as an administrator and type:
Protect the trees
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10